I started my 2025 by went to beach. I went there with my uncle, aunty, and cousins as well. It was not that great lol but I enjoyed it. I just realized that I rarely take selfie so I took pic of some of my best smile at that moment
Today I decided to make tiktok account Im so excited, its 11.40 pm I made 5 videos today Bismillah I want to purify my intention May Allah accept guides me and clear my heart from dirty intention Aamiin
its my first day taking multivitamin capsule by swallowing it lol after I learned how to swallow natur e softcapsule, now I challenge myself to take this hahahaha and yeah I did it!! ππ
I'm so proud of me ππΌππΌππΌπππ Jam 8 antri cek fisik - isi berkas - serahin berkas - nunggu di panggil - masuk gedung utama - ambil antrian A, berkas diserahkan - nunggu dipanggil kasir - bayar di kasir - nunggu cetak stnk - ambil stnk - ke bagian cetak plat (sebrang penyerahan berkas) - kasih stnk baru - tunggu dipanggil - ambil plat
Comments
Post a Comment